What personal information do we collect?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name and email address or other details to help you with your experience.You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. Third party WordPress plugins may also place cookies on your computer to facilitate placing such bookmarks. We don’t have control over the placement of such cookies or access to any aggregate information derived from such cookies. No third parties have access to any personal information which you may voluntarily supply when registering or posting a comment. Additionally, if you click on an affiliate link, a cookie may be placed on your computer by the retailer or affiliate network to identify this website as the source of the referral. We don’t have control over whether such cookies are placed, the content or information contained in such cookies, or access to any information that may be gathered by any such cookies.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. We may release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
- By logging in to your account
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.